Updated: 11 March 2021
We’re happy to see you again! Our stores and online store will reopen on Monday, March 15.
Please note our updated protocols to protect our shoppers and team members against the spread of COVID-19.
Upon entry to our store locations, you will be required to:
- Sanitize your hands
- Have your temperature taken
If your temperature is 37.8 C or above, you will not be allowed in our store for everyone’s safety.
- Provide your contact details
Per regulations by the COVID monitoring unit.
During your visit, you must:
- Wear a face mask
Be sure to cover both your nose and mouth. This also applies to children 5 years and above.
- Practice social distancing
Try to maintain at least six feet of distance from other shoppers or team members.
- Look before you touch
Where possible, we encourage you to look before you touch.
For your safety, we will be:
- Limiting the number of shoppers at one time for each store location.
Spring Garden Hwy: 5
- Restricting any sampling, tasting or consumption on location.
Here is how we are keeping you safe:
- Face masks worn by all team members
- Frequent sanitizing and cleaning of surfaces including sanitizing baskets after each use.
- Daily screening of team members for COVID-symptoms.
- Ensuring sick team members stay home.
Skip the line and shop online!
Follow us @wineworldinc